PARTICIPATION FEE FOR ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
The National CEEPUS Office of Slovakia has decided to provide a partial support to the Summer School, which provides a good contribution to the success of the event. This means that the accommodation in Sirály Kollégium – Dormitory Seagull, and meal during the Symposium will be covered by the support. Other expenses, however, should be covered by the participants, in the form of a registration fee of 100 euro.
Those, who would like to have accommodation at another place, however, should cover the expenses by themselves.
Here we summarize the major information related to the Organization:
address: Sirály Kollégium – Dormitory Seagull, Bratislavská cesta 2., 945 01 Komárno,
GPS: 47°45'50.93"N 18°5'59.2"E
- Meal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be available at the University Canteen, Conference Center J. Selye University
address: Hradná 2, 945 01 Komárno
- Conference Participation Fee:
100 EUR for all registered participants.
Guidance for the participation fee:
- Payment is required from those persons, who registered on the official site of the conference as participants (both, with or without abstract).
- The participation fee can be paid by bank transfer in EURO to the following account:
IBAN: SK34 8180 0000 0070 0031 5354
Univerzita J. Selyeho
Bratislavská cesta 3322
945 01 Komárno
910 05 Bratislava 15
In the money transfer, you may include a variable symbol: The phone number you indicated in the online application form, on the official website of the conference. (Please write it without space and without + symbol!)
Your name should be given as information for the beneficiary.
- Deadline for payment: 15 June, 2018
Please, provide all the details, which you will require on the invoice, and we will issue and send it to you by e-mail (or post). You can transfer the participation fee according to the invoice.
You will be able to pay the participation fee also on-site, but in that case the Organizers will be able to provide a Receipt of your payment.